We are pleased to invite you to a sports event especially prepared for Erasmus.
ErasmuSports will take place on the 8th of April.Participants and supporters are all welcome to enjoy together a full day competition!
• The sports we have chosen are Volleyball, Basketball and Football. Here is the number of players on a team for each event:
- 5 vs 5 for Volleyball
- 3 vs 3 for Basketball
- 5 vs 5 for Football
• Create your teams beforehand and choose a name for your team. When you register in the form please specify the name of the team you will be playing in.
• If you can’t create the team before you will be assigned to one team, on the spot, depending on the order you have submitted your application.
• When creating a team, please pick a creative name so we don’t have 2 teams with the same name.
• Last allowed submission is on the 5th of April, 19:00hrs .
SCHEDULE* for each sport:
- volleyball 10:00- 12:00
- basketball 12:00-14:00
- futsal 14:00- 17:00
Players are required to be present at the gym half an hour before the start of the respective sport.(we need to make the teams, you need to get some stretching done etc.)
*This schedule may change depending on the number of people that sign up.
Please keep this in mind:
• There is no differentiation between men and women, so the teams can be mixt;
• Make sure your team has enough players. If your team does not have enough players, you will be considered as being without a team;
• SUPPORTERS can come to the games and show love to their favorite players, favorite team. You can bring flags, whistles, banners, cheerleading pom-poms.
We also decided that having fun is not enough, so we want to give back to the community, as such, we will have a small entry fee of 2 lei that will be donated to an animal shelter. Of course, if you want, you can donate more. The money will be collected at the event, upon arrival.
Let the games begin!
P.s. Stay tuned for more information about that day, we have a couple of surprises left