The ESNcard is the membership card of the Erasmus Student Network. The students that own the card can have access to ESN events. Also, the ESNcard is used as a discount card that offers benefits to students, locally, nationally and internationally. The aim of the ESNcard is to support and give opportunities to international students during and after their exchange period. You can get the ESNcard if you belong to one of the following groups:
- Erasmus+ students.
- Erasmus+ trainees.
- Erasmus+ Full International Degree incoming students.
- International incoming students or trainees on a mobility programme, other than Erasmus+.
- International undergraduate or postgraduate full degree students.
- EVS participants.
- ESNers: either active on the Local, National or International Level. They are all members of a section
Know more at ESNcard.org/FAQ.
What fields does ESNcard contain? It consists of several fields, all must be filled in the process of issuing the card:
- name and surname;
- date of birth;
- higher education institution name;
- ESN section;
- country (home country);
- validity (it's just for 12 months since the date written on the card);
- card number (unique number for each card);
- photo field (with a photo size of 2.7 cm x 3.7 cm);
- bar code and magnetic bar.
Where can I use my ESNcard?
- American Tourister 20% discount on luggage and suitcases (minimum spend 69 euro)
- Student Universe 20 euro discount on the first flight booking.
- Hostelling International Get a one-year free membership and 10% discount on your booking at over 4.000 HI Hostels around the world.
In Timisoara, ESNcard has a partnership with:
- No Name Students have free entry to the pool in summer time